Cantonment Board Barrackpore Recruitment 2015 - 31 Safaiwala, Peon & Other Posts:- Cantonment Board, Barrackpore has published latest recruitment notification for filling up 31 posts of Asstt Teacher Trained (Hindi), Stenographer (English), Dresser, Plumber, Peon, Mali, Chowkidar and Safaiwala. Desirous & eligible candidates may apply in prescribed application format on or before 31/07/2015.
Name of the Posts:
1. Asstt Teacher Trained (Hindi): 03 Posts
2. Stenographer (English): 01 Post
3. Dresser: 01 Post
4. Plumber: 01 Post
5. Peon: 02 Posts
6. Mali: 01 Post
7. Chowkidar: 02 Posts
8. Safaiwala: 20 Posts
Age Limit: 18 to 25 years as on 31/07/2015 for all categories of posts. Relaxation of age limit for 05 years in case of SC/ST candidates and for 03 years in case of OBC (A&B) candidates. The upper age limit in case of physically handicapped candidate is 45 years.Educational Qualification:
1. Asstt Teacher Trained (Hindi): School final/Madhyamik passed or its equivalent & proficiency in teaching in Hindi. Two years Diploma in elementary education (by whatever name known) in accordance with the National Council for teachers education. Working knowledge in Computer.
2. Stenographer (English): Madhyamik passed or its equivalent. Must be able to take notes at a uniform speed of 75 words per minute in English. Must be able to type accurately from a manuscript at the rate of 20 words per minute.
3. Dresser: VIII passed from recognised Board/School.
4. Plumber: Passed Madhyamik or equivalent with Mathematics and Science. National Apprenticeship Certificate from recognized Institution.
For Peon, Mali, Chowkidar & Safaiwala: VIII passed from recognised Board/School or other recognized equivalent institutions.
Application Fee: UR/ OBC Candidates have to enclose a Bank Draft of Rs. 100/- on SBI, Barrackpore, drawn in favour of Cantt Board, Barrackpore. SC/ST candidates are exempted from payment of fees.
Application Procedure: Eligible candidates may send their prescribed application form duly pasted with recent passport size coloured photo enclosing two spare copies of photograph along with the application form with relevant documents like proof of age, qualifications and caste certificate, a self addressed envelope with affixed thereon Rs.22/- stamp and 01 self addressed post card to Chief Executive Officer, Cantonment Board, 77, Middle Road, Barrackpore, Kolkata-700120 on or before 31/07/2015.
Subscribe our free job alert mail for Cantonment Board Barrackpore Recruitment 2015.