UBKV Recruitment 2015 - 10 Jr Assistant, Peon & Other Posts:- Uttar Banga Krishi Viswavidyalaya (UBKV) has published latest notification for filling up 10 posts of Junior Caretaker, Junior Assistant, Junior Laboratory Attendant, Junior Peon, Junior Darwan & Tractor Driver. Desirous & eligible candidates can apply online and send their hard copy of application on or before 30/10/2015.
UBKV Vacancy Details
Total Posts: 10 Posts
Name of the Post:
01. Junior Caretaker: 01 Post
02. Junior Assistant: 02 Posts
03. Junior Laboratory Attendant: 02 Posts
04. Junior Peon: 03 Posts
05. Junior Darwan: 01 Post
06. Tractor Driver: 01 Post
Age Limit as on 01/01/2015:
General category candidates : 40 years
OBC-A & B category candidates : 43 years
SC/ ST/ PWD category candidates : 45 years
01. Junior Caretaker: Graduate with good physique Experience having two years’ experience in security, watch & ward.
02. Junior Assistant: Passed H.S. or equivalent examination, with English typing speed @ 30 w.p.m. certificate from a recognized Institute.
03. Junior Laboratory Attendant: Class VIII passed. Working experience in a laboratory.
04. Junior Peon: Class VIII passed. Experience in handling of office records and files.
05. Junior Darwan: Passed class VIII with good physical built. NVF or military trained persons will get preference.
06. Tractor Driver: Class VIII passed having a valid driving license for light/heavy vehicle.
General (UR), OBC- A and OBC- B candidates : Rs. 150/-
SC/ST candidates : Rs. 75/-
PWD categories : Exempted from fees.
Last Date for submission of Application Form: 30/10/2015.
Application Procedure: Eligible candidates may apply online through the website http://www.ubkv.ac.in. The computer generated receipt copy along with RTGS/NEFT Bank Challan (on payment of required fees) shall have to be sent to the office of the Registrar (Recruitment Section), Uttar Banga Krishi Viswavidyalaya, P.O- Pundibari, Dist. Cooch Behar, Pin - 736165, West Bengal within 30/10/2015.
Subscribe our free job alert mail for UBKV Recruitment 2015.