WB State Health & Family Welfare Samiti Recruitment 2015 - 1023 Staff Nurse, Pharmacist & Other Posts:- WB State Health & Family Welfare Samiti has published latest notification for filling up 1023 posts of Data Manager, Staff Nurse, Pharmacist, Public Health Manager & Urban Health Planning & Monitoring Manager under National Urban Health Mission, Department of Health & Family Welfare, Government of West Bengal. Desirous & eligible candidates can apply online from 15/10/2015 to 16/11/2015.
Name of the Posts:
01. Data Manager: 01 Post
02. Staff Nurse: 618 Posts
03. Pharmacist: 309 Posts
04. Public Health Manager: 86 Posts
05. Urban Health Planning & Monitoring Manager: 09 Posts
Age Limit: 40 years as on 01092015.
01. Data Manager: Masters in Computer Application (MCA) with 2 years experience in data recording and data analysis. OR Bachelor in Computer Application (BCA) with 3 years experience in data recording and data analysis. Efficiency in computers including MS office.
02. Staff Nurse: GNM training course from an institute recognised by Indian Nursing council / West Bengal Nursing Council. The candidates must be registered under West Bengal Nursing Council and must have proficiency in Bengali.
03. Pharmacist: Two years Diploma in Pharmacy (D-Pharma) (ALLOPATHIC) recognised by the Government of West Bengal and registered as “A” category Pharmacist under West BengalPharmacy Council.Refer to notification for details of remaining posts
Unreserved category : Rs. 100/-
Reserve category (SC, ST, OBC A & B, PWD) : Rs. 50/-
Starting Date of Online Application : 15/10/2015.
Last Date of Online Application : 16/11/2015.
Last Date for Submission of Hard Copy of Application: 20/11/2015.
Application Procedure: Eligible candidates can apply online through the website http://www.wbhealth.gov.in from 15/10/2015 to 16/11/2015.
Subscribe our free job alert mail for WB State Health & Family Welfare Samiti Recruitment 2015.