India Government Mint Mumbai Recruitment 2015 - 10 Supervisor, Laboratory Asst & Other Posts:- India Government Mint, Mumbai has released latest notification for filling up 10 posts of Assistant Assay Superintendent, Supervisor (Technical), Junior Hindi Translator, Secretarial Assistant & Laboratory Assistant. Desirous & eligible candidates can apply online from 10/12/2015 to 31/12/2015.
India Government Mint Mumbai Vacancy Details
Total Posts: 10 Posts
Name of Posts:
01. Assistant Assay Superintendent: 02 Posts
02. Supervisor (Technical): 05 Posts
03. Junior Hindi Translator: 01 Post
04. Secretarial Assistant: 01 Post
05. Laboratory Assistant: 01 Post
Age Limit as on 31/12/2015.
For Post No. 01, 02 & 03 : 18 to 30 years.
For Post No. 04 & 05 : 18 to 28 years.
01. Assistant Assay Superintendent: Master of Science ( II Class) in inorganic Chemistry from a recognized University or institution or equivalent.
02. Supervisor (Technical): 1st class Diploma in Engineering in the area of Mechanical/Electrical & Electronics /Metallurgy/Tool & Die design.
03. Junior Hindi Translator: Master's Degree from a recognized University in Hindi or English with English/Hindi subject at Graduation level (i.e. Hindi in case the candidate is post - graduate in English and vice versa) and One year experience in translation from Hindi to English and vice versa.
04. Secretarial Assistant: Graduate with at least 55 % marks with computer knowledge and Stenography @ 80 WPM and typing @ 40 WPM.
05. Laboratory Assistant: Bachelor of science with Chemistry with at least 55% marks.
SC/ ST/ Ex servicemen category candidates : Rs. 100/-
For all other category candidates : Rs. 300/-
Starting Date of Online Application : 10/12/2015.
Last Date of Online Application : 31/12/2015.
Date of Online Fee Payment : Between 10/12/2015 to 31/12/2015.
Application Procedure : Eligible candidates may apply online through the website http://igmmumbai.spmcil.com from 10/12/2015 to 31/12/2015.
Subscribe our free job alert mail for India Government Mint Recruitment 2016.