Indian Institute of Spices Research Recruitment 2016 - 20 Apprentice Trainee Posts:- ICAR - Indian Institute of Spices Research (IISR), Kerala has published latest notification for filling up 20 posts of PASAA/COPA, Gardner, Horticulture Assistant, Electrician, Mechanic (Agricultural Machinery) Tractor Mechanic, Receptionist/ Front Office Assistant. Desirous & eligible candidates can register their names in prescribed application format on or before 16/01/2016 for walk in interview on 20/01/2016.
Indian Institute of Spices Research Vacancy Details
Total Posts: 20 Posts
Name of the Posts: Apprentice Trainees
01. PASAA/COPA: 7 Posts
02. Gardener: 7 Posts
03. Horticulture Assistant: 02 Posts
04. Electrician: 01 Post
05. Mechanic (Agricultural Machinery) Tractor Mechanic: 01 Post
06. Receptionist/ Front Office Assistant: 02 Posts
1. PASAA/COPA: National Trade Certificate issued by National Council for Vocational Training in “Computer Operator and Programming Assistant” Trade.
2. Gardener: Passed 8th Class Examination from recognized school or its equivalent.
3. Horticulture Assistant: Passed 10th class examination under 10 +2 system or its equivalent.
4. Electrician: ITI certificate in Electrician trade, Passed 10th class Examination under 10 +2 system with science as one of the subjects or its equivalent.
5. Mechanic (Agricultural Machinery) Tractor Mechanic: ITI certificate in Tractor Mechanic trade, Passed 10th class examination under 10 +2 system or its equivalent.
6. Receptionist/ Front Office Assistant: Passed Matriculation or its equivalent or 10th class Pass under 10+2 system of education.
Last Date : 16/01/2016.
Date and Time of Interview: 20/01/2016 at 10:30 AM.
Venue: ICAR - Indian Institute of Spices Research Institute, Kerala.
Application Procedure: Eligible candidates may send their prescribed application form to ICAR - Indian Institute of Spices Research Institute (Indian Council of Agricultural Research) Marikunnu P.O., Kozhikode - 673 012, Kerala on or before 16/01/2016. Candidates can attend for walk in interview along with all relevant certificates (in original) and biodata on 20/01/2016.
Subscribe our free job alert mail for Indian Institute of Spices Research Recruitment 2016.