Dental Council of India Recruitment 2016 - 17 LDC, Peon and Other Posts:- Dental Council of India (DCI) Statutory Body of Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, New Delhi has published latest notification for filling up 17 Posts of Stenographer, Computer Operator, Lower Divisional Clerk & Peon. Desirous & eligible candidates can apply in prescribed application format within 30 days from the date of advertisement.
Name of the Posts:
01. Stenographer : 03 posts
02. Computer Operator : 04 posts
03. Lower Divisional Clerk : 05 posts
04. Peon : 05 posts
Age Limit : 18 to 27 years as on closing date of receipt of applications.
01. Stenographer : Matriculation or its equivalent. A Speed of 80 w.p.m. in shorthand (English) and a minimum speed of 40 w.p.m. in typing (English).
02. Computer Operator : A Degree from recognized University or equivalent qualification and a speed of not less than 8000 key depressions per hour for data entry work.
03. Lower Divisional Clerk : 12th or equivalent qualification from recognized Board. Six months diploma in computer application. Preferably knowledge of MS Office.30 w.g.m. typing speed in English.
04. Peon : 8th Class pass from recognized School/Institution.
Date of Advertisement: 13/02/2016 to 19/02/2016
Last Date : Within 30 days from the date of advertisement.
Application Procedure: Eligible candidates can send their application in prescribed format along with all relevant documents within 30 days from the date of advertisement published in the employment news.
For Detailed Advertisement
Subscribe our free job alert mail for Dental Council of India Recruitment 2016.