Cantonment Board Lansdowne Recruitment 2016 - Junior Clerk, Asst Teacher & Other Posts:- Office of the Cantonment Board Lansdowne has published latest notification for filling up 09 posts of Junior Clerk,Assistant Teachers (Maths, General, Primary) & Midwife. Desirous & eligible candidates may apply in prescribed application format on or before 04/04/2016.
Cantonment Board Lansdowne Vacancy Details
Total Posts: 09 Posts
Name of the Post:
01. Junior Clerk : 04 Posts
02. Assistant Teacher (Primary) : 02 Posts
03. Assistant Teacher (Maths) High School : 01 Post
04. Assistant Teacher (General) High School : 01 Post
05. Midwife (Female only) : 01 Post
Age Limit: 18 to 25 years as on 04/04/2016.
01. Junior Clerk : 12 th Class pass or equivalent qualification from a recognized Board or University. A typing speed of 35 words per minute correspond to 10500 Key Depression per hour on an average of 5 key depression for each word in English and 30 words per minute in Hindi on computer correspond to 9000 key depression per hour on an average of 5 key depression for each word.
02. Assistant Teacher (Primary) : Graduate from University established by law in India & recognized from UGC & B.Ed /B.Ed. (Vishesh Shiksha) /D.Ed ( Vishesh Shiksha) from recognized institution of Rastriya Adhyapak Shiksha Parishad. TET passed as conducted by Uttrakhand Govt or Central Govt for Class 1 to 5th class teachers.Refer to notification for details of remaining posts.
Application Fee : Demand Draft of 100/- (Non-Refundable) in favour of Chief Executive Officer, Cantonment Board Lansdowne, payable SBI, Lansdowne. However, candidates belonging to reserved category are exempted from application fee.
Application Procedure : Eligible candidates may send their application in the prescribed format along with all relevant documents to Chief Executive Officer, Cantonment Board Office, Flag Staff Road, Lansdowne, Pauri Garhwal ,Uttarakhand-246155 on or before 04/04/2016.
Subscribe our free job alert mail for Cantonment Board Lansdowne Recruitment 2016.