Rajya Sabha Secretariat Recruitment 2016 - 143 Jr Clerk, Translator & Other Posts:- Parliament of India, Rajya Sabha Secretariat has published latest notification for filling up 143 posts of Junior Parliamentary Interpreter, Junior Parliamentary Reporter, Senior Executive/ Legislative/ Committee/ Protocol Assistant, Research Assistant, Stenographer, Security Assistant, Junior Library Assistant, Junior Clerk, Translator, Junior Proof Reader & Staff Car Driver. Desirous & eligible candidates can apply online from 18/07/2016 to 29/08/2016.
Rajya Sabha Secretariat Vacancy Details
Total Posts: 143 Posts
Name of the Post:
01. Junior Parliamentary Interpreter (English/ Hindi): 01 Post
02. Junior Parliamentary Interpreter (Assamese): 01 Post
03. Junior Parliamentary Interpreter (Marathi): 01 Post
04. Junior Parliamentary Interpreter (Urdu): 01 Post
05. Junior Parliamentary Reporter (Hindi) : 04 Posts
06. Junior Parliamentary Reporter (English) : 04 Posts
07. Senior Executive/ Legislative/ Committee/ Protocol Assistant: 23 Posts
08. Research Assistant: 08 Posts
09. Stenographer (English): 06 Posts
10. Security Assistant Gr. II: 16 Posts
11. Junior Library Assistant: 02 Posts
12. Junior Clerk (English) : 30 Posts
13. Junior Clerk (Hindi): 02 Posts
14. Junior Clerk (Urdu): 01 Post
15. Translator: 28 Posts
16. Junior Proof Reader: 13 Posts
17. Staff Car Driver (Ordinary grade): 02 posts
For Post No. 01 to 04, 15 & 16 : 18 to 30 years.
For all remaining posts : 18 to 27 years.
Educational Qualification: Matriculation, Bachelor’s Degree, Master’s Degree, Diploma (Refer to notification)
Application Fee: Rs. 100/- + Rs. 60/- Bank charges (No fee for SC, ST, PwD, Female & Ex-Serviceman candidates.)
Starting Date of Online Application : 18/07/2016.
Last Date of Online Application : 29/08/2016.
Application Procedure: Eligible candidates can apply online through the website http://www.rajyasabha.nic.in from 18/07/2016 to 29/08/2016.
Subscribe our free job alert mail for Rajya Sabha Secretariat Recruitment 2016.