BRO Recruitment 2016 - 2176 Multi Skilled Worker, Driver & Other Posts:- Ministry of Defence, Border Roads Wing, Border Roads Organisation (BRO) has published latest notification for filling up 2178 Multi Skilled Worker, Draughtsman. Vehicle Mechanic, Driver, Welder, Supervisor Store, Supervisor Nursing, Hindi Typist & other various posts in General Reserve Engineer Force. Desirous & eligible candidates can apply in prescribed application format within 45 days from the date of advertisement.
BRO Vacancy Details
Total Posts: 2176 Posts
Name of the Posts/ Trades:
01. Draughtsman: 52 Posts
02. Supervisor Store: 06 Posts
03. Supervisor Nursing: 06 Posts
04. Hindi Typist: 08 Posts
05. Vehicle Mechanic: 133 Posts
06. Welder: 13 Posts
07. Multi Skilled Worker ( Pioneer): 203 Posts
08. Multi Skilled Worker (Mess Waiter): 16 Posts
09. Multi Skilled Worker (Nursing Assistant): 65 Posts
10. Multi Skilled Worker (Safaiwala): 119 Posts
11. Multi Skilled Worker (Driver Engine Static): 384 Posts
12. Multi Skilled Worker (Mason): 154 Posts
13. Multi Skilled Worker (Cook): 330 Posts
14. Driver Mechanical Transport (Ordinary Grade): 475 Posts
15. Driver Road Roller (Ordinary Grade): 73 Posts
16. Operator Excavating Machinery (Ordinary Grade): 139 Posts
For Post No. 01 to 06 & 14 to 16 : 18 to 27 years
For Post No. 07 to 13 : 18 to 25 years
Educational Qualification: Matriculation, ITI, 10+2, Degree (Refer to advertisement for full details)
General, Ex-servicemen & Other Backward Class : Rs. 50/
SC, ST & Physically Handicapped Persons : NIL
Date of Advertisement: 10/10/2016
Last Date : Within 45 days from the date of advertisement.
Last Date for remote areas candidates : Within 60 days from the date of advertisement.
Application Procedure : Eligible candidates can send their application in prescribed format along with all essential documents by Registered post to Commandant, GREF Centre, Dighi Camp, Pune-411 015 within 45 days from the date of advertisement.
Syllabus for trades
Subscribe our free job alert mail for BRO Recruitment 2016.