ICFRE Recruitment 2016 - 07 LDC, Technical Assistant & Other Posts:- Indian Council of Forestry Research and Education (ICFRE) has published latest notification for filling up 07 posts of Stenographer, Technical Assistant, Driver & Lower Division Clerk. Desirous & eligible candidates can apply in prescribed application format on or before 25/11/2016.
ICFRE Vacancy Details
Total Posts: 07 Posts
Name of the Posts:
1. Stenographer Grade - II : 01 Post
2. Technical Assistant: 02 Posts
3. Driver (Ordinary Grade) : 01 Post
4. Lower Division Clerk : 03 Posts
Age Limit : 18 to 27 years as on 25/11/2016.
1. Stenographer Grade - II : 12th class certificate from a recognized board. Should possess a minimum speed of 80 words per minute in Stenography in English/Hindi. Certificate Course in Computer applications typing speed 5 key depression for each word.
2. Technical Assistant: 12th Pass with Science from a recognized board.
3. Driver (Ordinary Grade) : Matriculation from recognized board. Possession of a valid driving license for motor cars.
4. Lower Division Clerk : 12th class certificate from a recognized board. Typing speed of 35 words per minute in English or 30 words per minute in Hindi on Computer.
Application Fee : Rs.200/- through bank Demand Draft drawn in favour of the ‘Director, Institute of Forest Biodiversity’ payable at Hyderabad from any Nationalized bank. SC/ST/PH and all female candidates are exempted from the payment of the application fee.
Application Procedure : Eligible candidates can send their application in prescribed format along with all relevant documents to The Director, Institute of Forest Biodiversity, Dulapally, Kompally S. O., Hyderabad-500100 on or before 25/11/2016.
Subscribe our free job alert mail for ICFRE Recruitment 2016.