AEES Recruitment 2018 – 50 PGT, TGT & Primary Teacher Posts :- Atomic Energy Education Society (AEES) has released latest notification for filling up 50 posts of Post Graduate Teacher, Trained Graduate Teacher & Primary Teacher. Desirous & eligible candidates may apply online on or before 07/04/2018.
AEES Vacancy Details
Total Posts: 50 Posts
Name of the Posts:
1. Post Graduate Teacher (PGT): 08 Posts
2. Trained Graduate Teacher (TGT) : 17 Posts
3. Primary Teacher : 25 Posts
Age Limit as on 07/04/2018:
1. Post Graduate Teacher (PGT): 40 years
2. Trained Graduate Teacher (TGT) : 35 years
3. Primary Teacher : 30 years
1. Post Graduate Teacher (PGT): Master’s Degree from a recognized University with at least 50% marks in aggregate or equivalent CGPA and B. Ed. degree from a recognized university in relevant subjects.
2. Trained Graduate Teacher (TGT) : Three years Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized University with at least 50% marks or equivalent CGPA in the concerned subjects/combination of subjects and as well as in aggregate and B.Ed. degree from a recognized University.
3. Primary Teacher : Passed in Senior Secondary / Higher Secondary School Certificate Examination or Intermediate or its equivalent with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate or equivalent CGPA. Qualified in Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET) (Paper-I) conducted by the CBSE in accordance with the guidelines framed by the NCTE for the purpose. Two years Diploma in Education (D.Ed.)/Four years Bachelor Degree in Elementary Education (B.E1.Ed·)/Two years Diploma in Elementary Education (D.El.Ed.)
Application Fee: Rs 750/- (No fee for SC/ST/PWD/Women candidates.)
Last Date of Online Registration :07/04/2018.
Application Procedure : Eligible candidates may apply online through website http://www.aees.gov.in from on or before 07/04/2018.
Subscribe our free job alert mail for AEES Recruitment 2018.