AFMC Recruitment 2015 – 10 LDC, Lab Attendant & Other Posts:- Ministry of Defence, Armed Forces Medical College (AFMC), Pune has released latest notification for recruitment of 10 Junior Scientific Assistant, LDC, Lab Attendant, Messenger and Watchman. Desirous & eligible candidates can apply in prescribed format within 21 days from the date of publication of advertisement.
AFMC Recruitment Vacancy Details
Total Posts: 10 Posts
Names of Posts:
1. Junior Scientific Assistant (JSA on Deputation Basis) : 01 Post
2. LDC : 04 Posts
3. Lab Attendant : 02 Posts
4. Messenger : 01 Post
5. Watchman : 02 Posts
Age Limit: 18 to 27 years (age relaxation for reserved posts as per Govt of India Rules).
1. Junior Scientific Assistant : Bachelor’s degree with Psychology. Three years experience in teaching and handling of specialized is necessary.
2. LDC : 12th class pass or equivalent qualification from a recognized Board or University. Should have passed typewriting in English with a minimum speed of 35 w.p.m or in Hindi with a minimum speed of 30 w.p.m on computer.
3. Lab Attendant : Matric pass or equivalent.
4. Messenger : Matric pass or equivalent.
5. Watchman : Matric pass or equivalent.
Date of Advertisement: 15/08/2015 to 21/08/2015
Last Date : Within 21 days from date of publication of Advertisement.
Application Procedure : Eligible candidates can send their application in prescribed format along with all relevant documents by ordinary post to the Commandant, Armed Forces Medical College, Pune Solapur Road, Pune- 411040 within 21 days from date of publication of advertisement.
For Detailed Advertisement
Subscribe our free job alert mail for AFMC Recruitment 2015.