Aurangabad Cantonment Board Recruitment 2018 – 11 Jr Clerk, Peon, Mali & Other Posts :- Aurangabad Cantonment Board has published latest notification for filling up 11 posts of Junior Clerk, Peon, Pump Operator, Pound Keeper, Mali, Lab Assistant, Daya & Midwife. Desirous & eligible candidates may apply in prescribed application format within 15 days from the date of advertisement.
Aurangabad Cantonment Board Vacancy Details
Total Posts: 11 Posts
Name of the Posts:
1. Junior Clerk : 02 Posts
2. Peon : 02 Posts
3. Pump Operator : 01 Post
4. Pound Keeper : 01 Post
5. Mali : 02 Posts
6. Lab Assistant : 01 Post
7. Daya : 01 Post
8. Midwife : 01 Post
Age Limit: Between 18 to 25 years as on date of application.
1. Junior Clerk : Graduate passed, Passed Exam in Certificate Course in Information Technology (MSCIT) of any Govt Technical Board. Passed English typing with 40 wpm from Govt Technical Board.
2. Peon : 10th class passed.
3. Pump Operator : 10th or 12th passed with ITI certificate of Pump Operator from Govt Technical Board.
4. Pound Keeper : 12th passed with knowledge of reading and writing English, Hindi and Marathi.
5. Mali : VIII to 10th passed.
6. Lab Assistant : XII Sc passed with DMLT passed from Govt Technical Board.
7. Daya : 10th passed, passed training course of Midwifery under Bombay Nursing Act.
8. Midwife : 12th passed, Passed Auxillary Nurse Midwifery course under Bombay Nursing Act.
Application Fee: Rs.200/- by Demand Draft in favour of Chief Executive Officer, Aurangabad Cantonment Board. Fees is exempted for ST Candidates.
Date of Advertisement: 20/01/2018 to 26/01/2018
Last Date : Within 15 days from the date of Advertisement.
Application Procedure: Eligible candidates may send their applications in the prescribed format along with all relevant to the Chief Executive Officer, Aurangabad Cantonment Board within 15 days from the date of advertisement.
Subscribe our free job alert mail for Aurangabad Cantonment Board Recruitment 2018.