BHEL Recruitment 2019 -145 Engineer Trainee & Executive Trainee Posts:- Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited (BHEL) has published latest notification for filling up 145 posts of Engineer Trainee & Executive Trainee. Desirous & eligible candidates can apply online from 16/04/2019 to 06/05/2019. All the details of BHEL Notification 2019 are mentioned below. The applicant can check here Vacancy details, eligibility criteria, Age limit & Application form before applying BHEL Recruitment 2019.
BHEL Recruitment 2019 Vacancy Details
Total Vacancies: 145
Name of the Post: Engineer Trainee & Executive Trainee
- Mechanical: 40
- Electrical: 30
- Civil: 20
- Chemical: 10
- HR: 20
- Finance: 25
Eligibility Criteria of BHEL Recruitment
Age as on 13/04/2019:
- Engineer Trainee: 27 Years
- Engineer Trainee (PG in Engineering): 29 years
- Executive Trainee: 29 Years
- Engineer Trainee in (Mechanical / Electrical / Civil / Chemical): Full-Time Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering /Technology or Five years integrated Master’s degree or Dual Degree programme in Engineering or Technology in the disciplines of Mechanical or Electrical or Civil or Chemical Engineering from a recognized Indian University/ Institute.
- Executive Trainee (HR): Full-time regular Bachelor’s degree from a recognized Indian University with 60% marks in aggregate in all years. Two years full-time regular Post Graduate Degree/Diploma in Human Resource Management/ Personnel Management and Industrial Relations/ Social Work/ Business Administration with specialization in Personnel Management or Labour Welfare or HRM from a recognized Indian University/ Institute with minimum 55% marks in aggregate of all years/semesters.
- Executive Trainee (Finance): Bachelor’s degree from a recognized Indian University with Qualified Chartered or Cost and Works Accountants from recognized Institutions in India.
Also, Check MRPL Apprentice Recruitment
Important Dates of BHEL Online Form 2019
Starting Date of Online Form: 16/04/2019.
Last Date of Application: 06/05/2019.
How to Apply for BHEL Notification 2019
Eligible candidates can apply online through the official website https://careers.bhel.in from 16/04/2019 to 06/05/2019.