DRDO Recruitment 2017 – 150 Graduate, Diploma & ITI Apprentice Posts :- Gas Turbine Research Establishment, Defence Research and Development Organization (DRDO) has issued latest notification for filling up 150 posts of Graduate Apprentice Trainees, Diploma Apprentice Trainees & ITI Apprentice Trainees. Desirous & eligible candidates can apply in prescribed application format on or before 05/09/2017.
DRDO Vacancy Details
Total Posts: 150 Posts
Name of Posts:
1. Graduate ApprenticeTrainees (B.E/B.Tech./Eguivalent) : 90 Posts
2. DiplomaApprenticeTrainee: 30 Posts
3. ITI ApprenticeTrainees: 30 Posts
Age Limit: 18 to 27 years as on 01/09/2017.
1. Graduate Apprentice Trainees : A degree in engineering or technology granted by a statutory University.
2. Diploma Apprentice Trainee: A diploma in engineering or technology granted by a State Council or Board of Technical Education.
3.ITI Apprentice Trainees: A certificate in vocational Course involving two years of study after the completion of the secondary stage of school education recognised by the All India Council for Technical education.
Last Date : 05/09/2017.
Application Procedure: Eligible candidates can send their application in prescribed format along with all essential documents to The Director, Gas Turbine Research Establishment, C V Raman Nagar, Bengaluru – 560093 on or before 05/09/2017.
Subscribe our free job alert mail for DRDO Recruitment 2017.