FCI Recruitment 2019: Food Corporation of India (FCI) has released latest notification for filling up 4103 post of Assistant Grade III & II, Steno, JE and Typist. Desirous & eligible candidates can apply online from 23/02/2019 to 25/03/2019. All the details of FCI Recruitment 2019 Notification are mentioned below. The applicant can check here Vacancy details, eligibility criteria, Age limit & Application form before applying FCI Recruitment 2019.
FCI Recruitment 2019 Vacancy Details
Total Posts: 4103
Name of Post and Zone wise Vacancy:
|J.E. (Electrical & Mechanical)||30||15||10||9||8||72|
Eligibility Criteria of FCI Recruitment 2019
Age Limit as on 01/01/2019
- For Junior Engineer & AG II: 28 years
- For Steno & Typist: 25 years
- For AG III: 27 years
- Junior Engineer (Civil): Degree in Civil Engineering or Diploma in Civil Engineering with one year experience.
- Junior Engineer (Electrical Mechanical): Degree in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering or Diploma in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering with one year experience in the case of Diploma holders only.
- Steno: Graduate along with O‘ level qualification of DOEACC and speed of 40 w.p.m. and 80 w.p.m. in typing and shorthand respectively or Degree in Computer Science/ Computer Application with speed of 40 w.p.m. and 80 w.p.m. in typing and shorthand respectively.
- AG-II (Hindi): A degree of a recognized University with Hindi as the main subject. Proficiency in English.
- Typist (Hindi): Graduation or equivalent. 30 W.P.M speed in Hindi Typing.
- AG-III (General): Graduate Degree in any discipline from a recognized University with proficiency in the use of computers
- AG-III (Accounts): Bachelor of Commerce from a recognized University.
- AG-III (Technical): B.Sc. in Agriculture from a recognized University. OR B. Tech / BE in Food Science / Food Science and Technology / Agricultural Engineering / Bio-Technology from a recognized University / an institution approved by AICTE.
- AG-III (Depot): Graduate Degree in any discipline.
Application Fee of FCI Notification 2019
- General/OBC/EXSM: 600/-
- SC/ST/PWBD: 100/-
Important Dates of FCI Notification 2019
FCI Online Application Starting From 23/02/2019.
Last Date of Application: 25/03/2019.
How to Apply for FCI Recruitment Notification 2019?
Eligible Candidates can apply online through the website www.fci.gov.in from 23/02/2019 to 25/03/2019.