Karnataka Forest Department Recruitment 2015 – 125 Forest Officer, Forest Guard & Watcher Posts:- Karnataka Forest Department has published latest notification for recruitment of 125 meritorious sports person for the posts of Deputy Range Forest Officers, Forest Guards and Forest Watchers in various Circles / Divisions of Karnataka. Desirous & eligible candidates may apply online from 20/07/2015 to 19/08/2015.
Karnataka Forest Department Vacancy details
Total Posts: 125 Posts
Name of the Posts:
1. Deputy Range Forest Officer : 50 Posts
2. Forest Guard: 50 Posts
3. Forest Watcher: 25 Posts
Age Limit as on 03/07/2015 :
1. Deputy Range Forest Officer : 18 to 25 years
2. Forest Guard: 18 to 27 years
3. Forest Watcher: 18 to 30 years
1. Deputy Range Forest Officer : Bachelor’s Degree with at least one of the subjects namely, Animal Husbandry & Veterinary Science, Botany, Chemistry, Geology, Mathematics, Physics, Statistics and Zoology or a Bachelor’s degree in Agriculture or Forestry or Engineering of a recognised university or equivalent.
2. Forest Guard: Must have passed II PUC or possess equivalent qualification on the date of notification.
3. Forest Watcher: Must have passed SSLC standard on the date of notification.
General Merit, IIA, IIB, IIIA, IIIB category : Rs. 100/- + Service Charge Rs. 12/-
SC, ST, Category-I Candidates : Rs. 50/- + Service Charge Rs. 12/-
Starting Date of Online Application : 20/07/2015.
Last Date of Online Application : 19/08/2015.
Application Procedure: Eligible Candidates can apply online through the website http://www.aranya.gov.in from 20/07/2015 to 19/08/2015.
For Detailed Advertisement
Subscribe our free job alert mail for Karnataka Forest Department Recruitment 2015.