Northern Command Recruitment 2019: Ministry of Defence, ASC Units of 71 Sub Area /HQ Northern Command has published latest notification for filling up 40 Civilian Motor Driver, Safaiwala, Fireman, Vehicle Mechanic, Camp Guard, Cleaner & Labour posts. Desirous & eligible candidates can apply in the prescribed application format within 21 days from the publication date of advertisement. The applicant can check here Vacancy details, eligibility criteria, Age limit & Application form before applying HQ Northern Command Recruitment 2019.
HQ Northern Command Vacancy Details
Total Posts: 40
Name of the Post:
- Civilian Motor Driver (Ordinary Grade): 31
- Vehicle Mechanic: 01
- Cleaner: 01
- Camp Guard: 01
- Safaiwala: 01
- Fireman: 04
- Labour: 01
Eligibility Criteria of HQ Northern Command Recruitment
Civilian Motor Driver: 18 to 27 years
All Other Posts: 18 to 25 years
Also, Check Indian Navy Tradesman Mate Recruitment
- Civilian Motor Driver (Ordinary Grade): Matriculation or equivalent, Well versed with driving and maint of heavy vehicles. Must possess the authorized civil driving license for a heavy vehicle. Two years experience on driving such vehicles after the issue of a heavy vehicle driving license.
- Vehicle Mechanic: 10th Standard pass, One year experience of trade work (Capable of carrying out repairs of heavy vehicles).
- Cleaner: 10th Standard pass. Should be proficient in trade work ( Proficient in daily maint of heavy vehicles).
- Camp Guard: 10th Standard pass or equivalent. Should be proficient in trade work (Well versed with guard/sentry duties).
- Safaiwala: Matriculation or equivalent. Conversant with duties of the trade ( Proficient in daily maint & cleaning of offices/buildings/ toilets and campus). One year’s experience in the trade work.
- Fireman: 10th Standard pass or equivalent. Must be conversant with the use and maintenance of all types of extinguishers, hose fittings and fire appliances and equipments, fire engines, trailer, pumps, foam branches. Must be familiar with the use and maintenance first-aid fire fighting appliances and Trailer Fire Pump.Must know elementary principles of Fire Fighting methods employed in fire fighting different types of fire. Must be conversant with foot and appliance Fire service Drills and be able to perform the task allotted to the members of the fire crew. Must have served in a recognized Civil or Defence Fire Brigades as Fireman Grade II for a minimum period of three years.
- Labour: 10th Standard pass or equivalent.
No Application Fee
Important Dates of Application Form
Date of Advertisement: 02/03/2019 to 08/03/2019
Last Date: Within 21 days from the publication date of advertisement.
How to Apply for Northern Command Recruitment 2019?
Eligible Candidates can submit their application in prescribed format along with all relevant document to ASC Units of 71 Sub Area / HQ Northern Command within 21 days from the publication date of advertisement.