NPCIL Vacancy Details
Total Posts: 179 Posts
Name of the Post:
1. Stipendiary Trainee/Technician – ‘B’ : 117 Posts
2. Stipendiary Trainee /Scientific Assistant – ‘B’: 62 Posts
Age Limit as on 21/05/2018:
1. Stipendiary Trainee/Technician – ‘B’: 18 to 24 years
2. Stipendiary Trainee /Scientific Assistant – ‘B’: 18 to 25 years
1. Stipendiary Trainee/Technician – ‘B’: SSC (10 years ) with minimum 50% marks in Science subjects and Mathematics individually and 2 years ITI Certificate Course in Electrician/Electronic Mechanic/ Instrument Mechanic/ Fitter/ Turner/ Machinist/ Welder/ Draughtsman (Mechanical) /Plumber Trade. OR HSC (10+2) or ISC (with Science subjects) with not less than 50% marks in Science and Mathematics individually.
2. Stipendiary Trainee /Scientific Assistant – ‘B’: Diploma with not less than 60% marks in relevant Discipline.
Refer to notification for more details…
Last Date of Application: 21/05/2018.
Application Procedure: Eligible candidates can send their application in prescribed format along with all essential documents to Manager (HRM), HR Section, Kudankulam Nuclear Power Project, Kudankulam PO, Radhapuram Taluk, Tirunelveli District, Tamilnadu – 627 106 on or before 21/05/2018.
NPCIL Recruitment 2018 – 200 Executive Trainees Posts
Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited has released latest notification for filling up 200 posts of Executive Trainees through GATE 2017 – 2018 Score. Desirous & eligible candidates can apply online from 04/04/2018 to 18/04/2018.
NPCIL Vacancy Details
Total Posts: 200 Posts
Name of the Post: Executive Trainee
01. Mechanical : 85 Posts
02. Chemical : 15 Posts
03. Electrical : 50 Posts
04. Electronics & Communication : 15 Posts
05. Instrumentation : 08 Post
06. Civil : 27 Posts
Age Limit: 26 years as on 18/04/2018.
Educational Qualification:BE/B Tech/B. Sc (Engineering)/5 year Integrated M Tech with a minimum of 60% aggregate marks in one of the 6 engineering disciplines mentioned above from a recognized University/Deemed University or Institute recognized by AICTE/UGC. Applicants must have a valid GATE-2017 or GATE-2018 Score in the same engineering discipline as the qualifying degree discipline.
Applicatin Fee :Rs. 500/- (No fee for SC/ST, PwD, Dependents of Defence Personnel Killed in Action. )
Starting Date of Online Application: 04/04/2018.
Last Date of Online Application: 18/04/2018.
Application Procedure: Eligible candidates can apply online through the website https://www.npcilcareers.co.in from 04/04/2018 to 18/04/2018.