RRB JE Recruitment 2019: Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) has published the latest notification for filling up 13487 Junior Engineer (JE), Junior Engineer (Information Technology), Depot Material Superintendent (DMS) and Chemical & Metallurgical Assistant (CMA) in the Various Railways Zone and production units of Railway. Desirous & eligible candidates can apply online from 02/01/2019 to 31/01/2019. Complete details of RRB JE Recruitment Notification is mentioned below. The applicant can check here Vacancy details, eligibility criteria, Age limit & Application form before applying RRB JE Recruitment 2019.
RRB JE Recruitment 2019 Vacancy Details
Total Posts: 13487
Name of the Post
- Junior Engineer: 12844
- Junior Engineer (Information Technology): 29
- Depot Material Superintendent: 227
- Chemical & Metallurgical Assistant: 387
Eligibility Criteria of RRB JE REcruitment 2019
Age Limit: 18 to 33 years as on 01/01/2019. Relaxations of Upper Age limit as per RRBs rules.
Also, Check SSC JE Recruitment 2019
- Junior Engineer / Depot Material Superintendent: Diploma/Degree in Engineering in respective discipline.
- Junior Engineer (Information Technology): PGDCA / B.Sc. (Computer Science) / BCA / B.Tech. ( Information Technology) / B.Tech. (Computer Science) / DOEACC ‘B’ level course of three years duration or equivalent from recognized University / Institute through regular or open and Distance Learning mode of education.
- Chemical & Metallurgical Assistant: Bachelor’s Degree in Science with Physics & Chemistry with a minimum of 45% marks from a recognized University/ Institute.
RRB JE 2019 Application Fee
SC / ST / ExM / PwBDS / Women / Transgender / Minorities / EBC : Rs. 250/-
All Others Candidates: Rs. 500/-
Important Dates of RRB Junior Engineer Recruitment 2019
Opening Date of Registration: 02/01/2019
Closing Date of Registration: 31/01/2019.
Final Submission of Online Application: 07/02/2019.
Last Date of Fee by Challan: 04/02/2019
Last Date of Fee Online: 05/02/2019
RRB JE 2019 Application Form & How to Apply?
Eligible candidates can apply through the official website http://www.rrbcdg.gov.in/ from 02/01/2019 to 31/01/2019.