TNPSC Assistant Training Officer Recruitment 2019: The Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) has released the latest notification for filling up 13 Assistant Training Officer (Stenography-English) and Assistant Training Officer (Secretarial Practice) post under Tamil Nadu Employment and Training Subordinate Service. Desirous & eligible candidates can apply online from 19/04/2019 to 20/05/2019. The applicant can check here Vacancy details, eligibility criteria, Age limit & Application form before applying Tamil Nadu PSC Assistant Training Officer Recruitment 2019.
TNPSC Assistant Training Officer Vacancy Details
Total Vacancies: 13
Name of Post:
- Assistant Training Officer (Stenography-English): 12
- Assistant Training Officer (Secretarial Practice): 01
Eligibility of TNPSC Recruitment 2019
Age Limit: 18 to 35 years as on 01/07/2019
Also, Check SBI Clerk Bharti
- Assistant Training Officer (Stenography-English): Must have been declared eligible for College course of Study; (PUC/ HSC/ SSC Passed). Passed Gov Technical Exam in Typewriting by the Senior Grade (Formerly Higher Grade)(English) and Shorthand by Senior Grade (English) and passed Gov Technical Exam in Typewriting by the Junior Grade (Formerly Lower Grade) (Tamil) and Shorthand by Junior Grade (Tamil).
- Assistant Training Officer (Secretarial Practice): A diploma in Commercial practice with Shorthand as an elective subject of the State Board of Technical Education and Training, Tamil Nadu or any other recognized Institution or Board.
Application Fee of TNPSC Assistant Training Officer Recruitment
- Exam Fee: Rs. 150/-
- One Time Registration: Rs.150/-
Important Dates of TNPSC Online Form
Starting Date of Online Application: 19/04/2019.
Last Date of Application: 20/05/2019.
Last Date to Pay Fee: 22/05/2019.
Date of Written Examination: 22/06/2019.
How to Apply?
Eligible candidates can apply online through the website http://www.tnpsc.gov.in from 19/04/2019 to 20/05/2019.