UPSC Civil Services Exam 2019 – Apply Online for 896 Vacancies:– Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has released the latest examination notification for Civil Services Exam (CSE) 2019. UPSC invites online Application for recruitment of 896 posts in various services via Civil Services Preliminary Exam 2019. Desirous & eligible candidates can apply online from 19/02/2019 to 18/03/2019.
UPSC Civil Services Examination 2019
Total Posts: 896 Posts
Name of the Services and Posts
01. Indian Administrative Service.
02. Indian Foreign Service.
03. Indian Police Service.
04. Indian P & T Accounts & Finance Service, Group ‘A’.
05. Indian Audit and Accounts Service, Group ‘A’.
06. Indian Revenue Service (Customs and Central Excise), Group ‘A’.
07. Indian Defence Accounts Service, Group ‘A’.
08. Indian Revenue Service (I.T.), Group ‘A’.
09. Indian Ordnance Factories Service, Group ‘A’ (Assistant Works Manager, Administration).
10 Indian Postal Service, Group ‘A’.
11. Indian Civil Accounts Service, Group ‘A’.
12. Indian Railway Traffic Service, Group ‘A’.
13. Indian Railway Accounts Service, Group ‘A’.
14. Indian Railway Personnel Service, Group ‘A’.
15. Post of Assistant Security Commissioner in Railway Protection Force, Group ‘A’
16. Indian Defence Estates Service, Group ‘A’.
17. Indian Information Service (Junior Grade), Group ‘A’.
18. Indian Trade Service, Group ‘A’ (Gr. III).
19. Indian Corporate Law Service, Group “A”.
20. Armed Forces Headquarters Civil Service, Group ‘B’ (Section Officer’s Grade).
21. Delhi, Andaman & Nicobar Islands, Lakshadweep, Daman & Diu and Dadra & Nagar Haveli Civil Service, Group ‘B’.
22. Delhi, Andaman & Nicobar Islands, Lakshadweep, Daman & Diu and Dadra & Nagar Haveli Police Service, Group ‘B’.
23. Pondicherry Civil Service, Group ‘B’.
24. Pondicherry Police Service, Group ‘B’.
Eligibility Criteria of Civil Services 2019 Exam
Age Limit: A candidate must have attained the age of 21 years and must not have attained the age of 32 years on the 01/08/2019 i.e., he/she must have been born not earlier than 02/08/1987 and not later than 01/08/1998.
Educational Qualification: The candidate must hold a degree of any of Universities incorporated by an Act of the Central or State Legislature in India or other educational institutions established by an Act of Parliament or declared to be deemed as a University Under Section-3 of the University Grants Commission Act, 1956, or possess an equivalent qualification.
Application Fee: Rs. 100/- for General/OBC Category Candidates. ( No fee for Female/ SC / ST / PH Candidates.)
Important Dates of UPSC Civil Services Exam 2019
Online Application Starting From 19/02/2019.
Last Date of Online Application: 18/03/2019.
How to Apply?
Eligible and interested candidates may apply online through the website http://www.upsconline.nic.in from 19/02/2019 to 18/03/2019.
Important Link of UPSC Civil Services Notification 2019
|UPSC Civil Services Exam 2019 Notification||Click Here|
|UPSC Civil Services 2019 Apply Online||Part I – Part II|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Subscribe our free job alert mail for Government Jobs and updates of UPSC Civil Services Notification 2019.