UPSC Recruitment 2019:-SarkariNaukriRojgar.com is the best website to search for UPSC Recruitment. In this Section, we update the Latest News about UPSC Recruitment & UPSC Examination. Union Public Service Commission authorized the central system to organize examinations for appointment to the services of the Union and conduct interviews for direct recruitment. UPSC conducted various examinations like:
List of UPSC Examination
- Civil Service Examination
- Engineering Service Examination
- Indian Forest Service Examination
- Special Class Railway Apprentice
- Combined Medical Services Examination
- Combined Defence Services Examination
- Geologists Examination,
- National Defence Academy Examination
- Combined, Naval Academic Examination
- Central Armed Police Forces (CAPF) Examination
- IES / ISS Examination
Get full details of Union Public Service Commission Exams such as vacancy details, eligibility criteria, qualifications, application process and many more. Check out the recent employment opportunities in Union Public Service Commission. Start your job search for UPSC Recruitment 2019.
UPSC Recruitment 2019 – (UPSC Advt No. 03/2019) 51 Various Posts
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has released latest notification for filling up 51 Director, Assistant Hydrogeologist posts. Desirous & eligible candidates can apply online on or before 02/05/2019…
UPSC Jobs Vacancy Details
UPSC Advt No. 03/2019
Total Vacancies: 51 Posts
Name of the Post:
- Director (Legal and Treaties): 01
- Assistant Hydrogeologist: 50
- Director (Legal and Treaties): 50 years
- Assistant Hydrogeologist: 30 years
- Director (Legal and Treaties): Master’s degree in Law with specialization in the field of International Law and/or International Relations or International Organisations from a recognized University.
- Assistant Hydrogeologist: Master of Science Degree in Geology or Applied Geology or Geo-exploration or Earth Science and Resource Management or Hydrogeology or Master of Technology in Engineering Geology from a recognized University.
Important Dates of UPSC Notification 2019
Last Date of UPSC Online Application: 02/05/2019.
Last Date for Printing of Application: 03/05/2019.
How to Apply for UPSC Notification 2019
Eligible candidates may apply online through the website http://www.upsconline.nic.in on or before 02/05/2018.